• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB....Dr650

Lol.....That's like a car salesman saying, how much Cash you got boy........With all due respect, no disrespect intended......Just post what Ya Got, and what you'd like to receive for your nice ride.....If it's in my budget, we'll be best friends and deal.....If not, I'll thank you and we'll continue looking........What Ya got..?

Lol.....That's like a car salesman saying, how much Cash you got boy........With all due respect, no disrespect intended......Just post what Ya Got, and what you'd like to receive for your nice ride.....If it's in my budget, we'll be best friends and deal.....If not, I'll thank you and we'll continue looking........What Ya got..?

Post your budget up...this website isn't a car dealership. People aren't going to be wasting their time posting pics and writing descriptions of a 6k bike when you only have 2k

one just popped up on Austin CL for 1600, no title. looks like good condition. a little time a couple hundred bucks gets you a title.

The 690 getting a little too strong for you, old man?

Good point (besides the one on top of your head), he can't handle his only running cycle and doesn't even understand how to place a proper advertisement for an addition to the stable. Enjoying the DFW area?

Good point (besides the one on top of your head), he can't handle his only running cycle and doesn't even understand how to place a proper advertisement for an addition to the stable. Enjoying the DFW area?

You can hardly notice my pointy head when my hair grows out (a concept you've been unfamiliar with for many years).
It's definitely a little colder up here but, liking it so far.

2013 dr650 make offer
viffer & Fiddyk.....Thanks for your response.....Wasn't sure if I was going to get one, since I didn't follow the "Rules" and that "this website isn't a car dealership".....
Since I'm doing this for a favor for a new, younger rider that isn't a member of TWT (yet).....I didn't know what his budget was. Didn't think it was an issue, as I've seen many "WTB" posts without budgets.......
I've forwarded the 2013, and Craigs L. add to him, He will definitely get in touch with you......
Thank You TWT for making it easy to make dreams come true for new riders.

The 690 getting a little too strong for you, old man?
Lol......you two are clowns, and proud of it..!!
Cantex......The 690 is great and I'm still making her dance every time I take er out......
Now Mitchell you should know by now, I'll never let you get away with telling lies, I've had to correct you so many times...You're just an habitual Sheet-stirrer........Folks, he called me on the phone and asked what I was going to do about the individual that "Wasted" his own time posting how he thought this forum should be run. I told you Mitch, it wasn't worth my time to respond to people like him in forums, it only starts feuding gibberish.......
For those that responded, Thank you.......I hope this young man will be riding very soon.

I just looked at the CL ad in Austin, and something smells fishy.. Maybe just me..

I just looked at the CL ad in Austin, and something smells fishy.. Maybe just me..
I was thinking the same, two popped up around the same time for the same price and no title. Both were also from California

Back