• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thanks to budzrex

Goat10

Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Vance
Wanted to give a big thanks to Bud, went over this morning and he diagnosed and put a fix on my front brake issues. Also chiseled off the handgrips.... :-P Great help and better company! :clap:

but he owns a ZRX??? rex owners are mean spirited anti social hooligans who steal candy from babies!:lol2:

I had already made my morning run through the neibhorhood and
liberated all the candy from the kids, so I was on a sugar high and glad to help

Jon good to see you again, and glad to help out

I can honestly say that is the first time I have ever seen grips glued on
with JB Weld, I have never had to literally chisel grips off before

I bet they weren't slipping off though were they? Gonna have to remember that trick if I run across a real slipper set of grips!!!!

I bet they weren't slipping off though were they? Gonna have to remember that trick if I run across a real slipper set of grips!!!!

I don't recommend it as it just about ruined the throttle tube and made the grips hard as a rock, not to mention the chisel off method of removal. But it was worth it to see Jon's face as I approached his new to him ZRX with a hammer with intent to use it.

I don't recommend it as it just about ruined the throttle tube and made the grips hard as a rock, not to mention the chisel off method of removal. But it was worth it to see Jon's face as I approached his new to him ZRX with a hammer with intent to use it.

I bet my expression was priceless! :eek2::lol2:

Budzrex is a great guy., he has helped me several times, I hope I will get the chance to repay his kindness one day!! Even for a ZRX rider, he ain't bad!! :rofl:

Gary

Jon, got the mail when I got home today:clap::clap: there was no need but very appreciated as I gave my last one away

Back