• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2000 XR650R Supermoto $3500

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Adams
Hello, I’m selling my xr650r. It’s been an excellent bike in the past 6 months I’ve owned it. Runs like a champ. Full details can be seen in the ad linked below. Played, titled and insured. All in my name. I challenge you to build a Supermoto xr650r for cheaper than what I’m asking.

I’ll try to routinely check back here but your best bet is to call or text me at the number in my Craigslist ad.

https://collegestation.craigslist.org/mcy/6729584411.html

Also I’m new here. I’ve reviewed the rules, but if there’s anything I’m doing wrong, please let me know. Thanks.

Don't see anything wrong. What are you planning on replacing it with ?

Don't see anything wrong. What are you planning on replacing it with ?

I’m not too picky. I’ve had A LOT of dual sports over the years. I’d be happy on another DRZ. Although I’m considering buying a cheap commuter bike and a nice KDX200 to scratch my lightweight enduro itch.

I'd be interested in swapping it for my DRZ-S, but I'm not sure I weigh enough to kick an xr650r over!

No, im not even in the COUNTY of 160lbs :doh: but it doesnt matter . The 650r, if running right and jetted correct is SUPER easy to start ,,, once you get the routine down .

I do not know this seller , I`m just stating the facts .

Do it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in swapping it for my DRZ-S, but I'm not sure I weigh enough to kick an xr650r over!

It’s NOWHERE near as hard to start as the internet would have you believe. My 150lb self has been daily riding it for the past few months.

It’s NOWHERE near as hard to start as the internet would have you believe. My 150lb self has been daily riding it for the past few months.

Any interest in trading for a DRZ-S? , FCR39, Yoshi exhaust + spark arrestor. Bar risers/big bars, SDG seat, thumpertalk side cover protectors, extended shifter, 3x3mod, freepower mod, switches bypassed. Also have stock seat, exhaust, and carb. Fresh metzler MC360 mid-hard on the rear, front has scorpion xc-mh that has some life left (as much as I did not like those tires, I'm not going to waste whats left of that tire)

Any interest in trading for a DRZ-S? , FCR39, Yoshi exhaust + spark arrestor. Bar risers/big bars, SDG seat, thumpertalk side cover protectors, extended shifter, 3x3mod, freepower mod, switches bypassed. Also have stock seat, exhaust, and carb. Fresh metzler MC360 mid-hard on the rear, front has scorpion xc-mh that has some life left (as much as I did not like those tires, I'm not going to waste whats left of that tire)

Definitely interested. Would you mind texting some pics, year and mileage to the number in my ad? Or pm them to me. Thanks

Back