• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PHOTOBUCKET Alternatives

When you grab the link to post here, if you use the BBcode link then you just cut and paste. It inserts the picture and makes it so if you click on the picture you are taken to Smugmug to see the image at any size you want.

Does it also give the viewer the ability to see all the pictures you have in Smugmug?

Thanks

It leaves the viewer in the Gallery/folder that the image was in if they click the X in the upper right corner of the image. If they click the Home icon in the gallery screen they are at the top level of your Smugmug site. They can only see galleries that are listed as public. What I do is keep personal galliers as Unlisted so anybody browsing my site can't see them.

It leaves the viewer in the Gallery/folder that the image was in if they click the X in the upper right corner of the image. If they click the Home icon in the gallery screen they are at the top level of your Smugmug site. They can only see galleries that are listed as public. What I do is keep personal galliers as Unlisted so anybody browsing my site can't see them.

Thanks

Back