• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Got tires?
f664b6fca65a36193dcd9862c4e2f633.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

If that were a GS, there would be a HUGE glob of mud on top of the rear tire right behind the rear shock, effectively killing your suspension and even stopping the rear tire if it gets bad enough. Been there, done that, sweated out a few gallons trying to get out of it... :doh:

I guess we can call it at post 630, the dual sport experiment is officially over for now.

The KLR sold today. Only 500+ lb Honda ADV's left in the garage now.
Hey you just have more bike to love that way.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

So is the dual sport experiment over? It ran a good race for sure.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
I dont even know what to say to that

Nvm googled it.
Before my time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's actually a line by John Belushi from the movie Animal House. I do know who bombed Pearl Harbor btw and I enjoy riding their motorcycles. I'd include the clip but there's one bad word in there. If curious, just look on Youtube for, John Belushi, was it over.

Last edited:
What's the range and top speed of that thing. It's awesome. You really hate clutches don't you??? 😂😂😂😂

I'm not sure if this one actually counts or not, but I picked up another dirt bike/dual sport type bike yesterday:

View attachment 228285

Electric bikes are a hoot.

288 lbs with more torque than my Africa Twin :D

It is a blast to hooligan this thing around my country roads, quietly.
Sweet!

Back