• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adam "Vee Dub Nut" Brandt - College Station, Tx

Reaction score
Here is my first love.. :lol: My Grandfather and I spent over two years working on it while I drove it to highschool. I just got it out of the body shop to repair some damage due to the local wildlife. Enjoy... BTW if anyone ever needs help with VW's be sure to hit me up..

202DSC02833-med.JPG

edit- replaced bad pic links

Wow, it looks awesome!
...Do you ever see people punching each other when you drive by?

Very cool!

Btw, please edit your subject to match the format of the others ;-)

Adios,

Very cool. Cannot wait to see it in person. Any luck with the Stator issues?

Found a place to ship it to that will rewind it for 200$ in Canada. He tells me he has a three day turnaround, so I should have it back by the end of school. Hopefully I will get it pulled this weekend and headed that way soon.

Adam

Beautiful Bug

Something is funny about that first picture, is the interior of that bug covered with red shag carpet? :shock:

No its just the sun shining through the window tint that has turned purple :angryfir:

I have black and grey two tone tweed seats, Offwhite vinal headliner, and charcole carpet... Sorry no red shag, would match though :mrgreen:

Adam

Just flipping through my intro post... deleted some of the bad links to pics, replaced the pic of my Bug. Now I realized the last time I did this I still had the CX500, no longert own it so here is my current bike...

1996 Suzuki Bandit 600s

202DSC03023-med.JPG

And some good looking guy standing by it, couldnt get him to leave :mrgreen:

202DSC02970-med.JPG

Back