• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chris "dylix" Hall, N. Houston (Spring)

dylix

Reaction score
Howdy. :-)

The bike on a good day...

S2010125.jpg

the bike after i went riding on lime creek rd in the rain (3hr drive each way)

S2010133.jpg

At least the Muzzy want to be clean. ...nice bike,(i used to own one) I like the color...600 or 1200?? sure looks like a 600.

That's a 1200! It has black engine cases vs. gray. Factory Pro stage 3 kit judging from the BMC filters, flush mount turn signals, stainless brake and clutch lines, that's a nice Bandit! Tell me you didn't drive 6 hours just for LCR. Not with 1431, PR4 and the others right there. Hey! Don't I know you from some "other" board?

Please edit you subject line to fit the format shown in the other posts ;-)

That is a nice looking Bandit. Silver is such a great color for bikes. It can even take a funky looking beastie like the VTec VFR's and make them look better :-P

Welcome to the site!

Adios,

txmedic said:
That's a 1200! It has black engine cases vs. gray. Factory Pro stage 3 kit judging from the BMC filters, flush mount turn signals, stainless brake and clutch lines, that's a nice Bandit! Tell me you didn't drive 6 hours just for LCR. Not with 1431, PR4 and the others right there. Hey! Don't I know you from some "other" board?

i think i rode 1431, but i didnt get on pr4.. :( oh well, just another reason to go back :mrgreen:

but yes, you know me from some "other" board.. max-zuki =)

i like posting pics 8-)

i put on some new decals in the back, let everyone know what it is.. ruins the surprise though.. oh well..

S2010145.jpg

S2010155.jpg

Back