• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2015!

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
Mark your calendars!

Only a few short DAYS to a wonderful event for a terrific cause!

WHAT: Rich Mountain Rendezvous

WHEN: September 17-20, 2015

WHERE: Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Mena, AR

WHY: Because the riding is great, the food is great, the fun is great and everyone participating helps CASA of the Ouachita give hope and help to abused children.

Be part of something great!

Find out more and register at the new RMR website!

rmr4casa.com

The IN crowd (75 and counting...)

The Prof

fboldcrow

skatz

solorider

euromedic (hopefully!)

SwampFox and Mrs. SFox

ThomasM

RockmanTex

Oldtimer

cdc

Zephyr

thumper_tx

06_Wr_450

WoodButcher

cateyetech

on2wheels52

KJKnowles

martyg and mrsmartyg

MCB

MotoTex

Dutchman

TXTiger

OnefishTwofish

....and other folks who are kinda shy but they'll be there!

Last edited:
It is scheduled to reopen this summer so here's hoping!

Thanks Kat for posting this up!
Can't wait to see how packed your bike is this year and try it out for a spin.
Frank

Hi, Frank! Q will be happy to take you for the happiest ride of your life :-D

Feel free to spread the word, too - I think you've got a bunch of moot-friends who'd love to come, right? You can lure them with the possibility of meeting the Mighty Q :clap:

EDIT: Ummm... that was supposed to say MOTO-friends... not moot-friends...:doh:

Last edited:
...I had fun with the gang in Mena a couple of years ago.

:rider:

RB

20130921_143201.png

20130917_135604.png

What Kat said! We have a shop ride every 3rd Saturday here in Pacific at Forever Endeavour Motorcycles and the best ones are when we have multiple sidecar running, love watching them work their majic.

Heading down to Eastern Tennessee next week for our 8th annual F650 Chain Gang Thumper Thaw and doing the Cherohala Skyway, Dragon and Devil's Triangle amongst other riding. Got the new front, rear rotors and pads on, just waiting for the 6 new front rotor screws I had to ezout off last nite to arrive tomorrow.

I will try not to miss this! (Especially since I had to leave early last year.) I'll be crossing my fingers that the Lodge opens before then, but will plant a tent, otherwise. :-)

So glad you all are planning to be there! Feel free to share the news. I know it's a little far off but calendars jam up before you know it :-)

Just picked up a new to me 07 R1200GS I'll be driving down this year and just got off the phone with Cynthia. Well be se\ING ip a block of rooms and posting the pricing for that and camping. Room for me and hopefully my wife will be down to at least enjoy the festivities. And can't wait to try the Q. You're welcome one to try the Grey Ghost but the reach may be a tad much.[emoji1]

Last edited:
You're welcome one to try the Grey Ghost but the reach may be a tad much.[emoji1]

Heck, I can fall over easy whether I can touch the ground with my feet or not :rofl:

Well I'm giung to be ready to take the mighty little Q out for a spin, hope to have my wife back on board by then but I'm not going to push it, baby steps.

I'm probable. Now should it be the wing again or the hack... Hmmmm

Sent from my handheld, excuse the typos!

This is going to be an extra-special rendezvous!

Aren't they all, still waiting to see about rates for camping and the lodge. Will post as soon as I hear. Getting the Grey Ghost all prepped for my first trip without 9 million tools.

Yep! We're gonna pitch in with the Rich Mountain Rendezvous for the the Fall 2015 Ark-La-Okee-Tex regional sidecar gathering.

Great news! Now I don't have to choose between two of my favorite events. I always enjoy hanging out with the sidecar folks (even if my ride has only two wheels, rather than three). ;-)

Back