• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD *** 2008 Honda CRF450X, Street Legal, $2k in upgrades

Re: 2008 Honda CRF450X, Street Legal, $2k in upgrades

Sorry to hear about the neck. Just spied this on cl.
Goodluck man

:doh: this is sad news :tears: I really enjoyed riding with you :tears:

Dang Paul , Hate to hear about the neck thing , hollar if ya need something , my sister has 2 nurse friends in your area ready and willing to help out with Physical Therapy or .....:trust:

I don't think they charge much .......:mrgreen:

Now about the bike ,

I'll take the complete front end , from Mirrors down to the wheel if ya wanna part her out . Maybe some of the nurse favors could persuade you to do that .

Hand them gals some tools and tell em what ya need done . :lol2:

yeah, thanks guys. this does suck. i'm pretty certain i'll be back on a bike someday. i have a broken piece of vertebrae that occasionally touches my spine and all **** brakes loose. so, i've stopped cold turkey on the bike (ok, occasionally ride it around the neighborhood cuz i can). gonna get that removed and some other work done while in there.

marko - you forget what i do for a living! i know some physical therapists... ;-)

I'm firmly in the 'this bites' camp.

Get yourself new steering stem bearings and get back out there!

Yes.

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Oh man, I saw this on craigslist and thought it was yours. Truly bummed that I won't see you on the trails.

Nice bike fiddy, but your neck is more important :thumb: Besides after a year or so of healing you should be able to find a slightly used CRF-1000L :trust: - MR

1000l?
Nvm.
New African twin

Last edited:

Nice bike fiddy, but your neck is more important :thumb: Besides after a year or so of healing you should be able to find a slightly used CRF-1000L :trust: - MR

ha, that's probably already in his plans and he really isn`t having surgey :rofl:

bike is sold :tears:

EDIT: buyer fell thru, bike still available

Last edited:
Re: Sold - 2008 Honda CRF450X, Street Legal, $2k in upgrades

Sorry man. I know how that feels.

update, buyer fell thru, bike is still available.

Back