• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: '99 Honda Magna Deluxe!

Rudy

Reaction score
1999 Honda Magna 750 Deluxe, clear Texas title in my name.

3j7jF0H.jpg

8G85nEQ.jpg

o5dPLyI.jpg

pLBU4Bn.jpg

h52OFgg.jpg

V5plsMN.jpg

F9DR0cQ.jpg

Oil change, new air filter, and new spark plugs was done at ~10,500 miles, just put on new JT sprockets and an X-ring drive chain around 250 miles ago.

Restrictors were removed from the muffler by the previous owner and the carbs have been rejetted as well. Add ones include the fairing, crash bars with folding highway pegs, factory pillion pad and back rest. Bike has been garage kept by me and the previous owner.

It is missing the right side battery cover, there are some scratches on the left side of the fairing, and I painted a small part of the gas tank after I scratched it, as you can see in the pictures.

I have listed elsewhere as well in case you see it, but I'll offer $2200 obo for TWT.

I'd be interested in a KLR + cash or a Trail 90/Trail 110 + cash as far as trades.

Last edited:
Those Magna's were quick bikes. Same motor as the VRF just slightly de-tuned.

I thought they were all shaft drive though? Guess not.
Nice bike and good luck with the sale.

Those Magna's were quick bikes. Same motor as the VRF just slightly de-tuned.

I thought they were all shaft drive though? Guess not.
Nice bike and good luck with the sale.

The 80s Magnas were shaft drive, the 3rd gens were chain driven.

It's quick indeed. :rider:

Nice bike, nimble and they will get down the road.

I was going through the garage, and found a set of leather 'throw over' style saddle bags that go under the pillion seat.

I'll throw these in as well.

Back