• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Cli-MaxRidingGear.com

Re: There’s a new Vendor in town!!

Good site with reasonable prices. My only immediate suggestion would be to actually present the FAQ in question-answer format. If not, just call it 'Policies' or some-such instead.

Best of luck. Who knows, you could be the next Competition Accessories. Keep up the good work.

:thumb:

There you are Tim, wondering where you were at.

The FAQ was named something else (Other Info) before I changed it. I didn't like the name and yes, question and answer would be better. We will get it there, thanks Tim, glad you showed up.

I mentioned Competition Acces. to my brother, he ask Who? Little does he know, huh? ;-)

We did add for the SPOT for the Dual Sport guys, I do not know the dates, told there will be a rebate coming on these soon. If you have an interest, post up and I will find out what I can.

TheSPOTSm.gif

Last edited:

This is also new for 09, thought it was neat.

FG-1.jpg

This is also new for 09, thought it was neat.

FG.jpg

That looks like 'da bomb. :thumb: I'm not eager to put a bunch of mounts on my handlebars.

Glad you posted up Gary, I forgot to mention we tried to get the ClimaxGear.com domain, it's taken so we put in a backorder for the name, not exactly sure what that means....

That is a pretty cool bag.

Another photo of the GPS Bag.
FirstGearlagunagpstankbag2.jpg

Matching Saddle and Tailbag
FirstGearLagunaSaddlebagsD-1.jpg

FirstGearLagunaTailBagL-1.jpg

Mini Bag in the same line.
LagunaMiniHard-1.jpg

I know I am killing ya!!

Nice website! I've got her bookmarked and will be ready to go when the bride releases more farkle money. :lol2:

There you are Tim, wondering where you were at.

The FAQ was named something else (Other Info) before I changed it. I didn't like the name and yes, question and answer would be better. We will get it there, thanks Tim, glad you showed up.

:thumb:

Nice website! I've got her bookmarked and will be ready to go when the bride releases more farkle money. :lol2:

Thanks to the Other Bill or are you the Bill and Bill is the other Bill. :rofl:

We know we need to add many items, as normal you sale a little bit of a lot of product verses a lot of a few items.

My nephew will be joining and getting involved also, medical conditions have kept him under the whether, he's doing better so we will have a young fellows opinion to balance us nicely aged mature guys! That was pretty well put, wouldn't ya say? :clap:

Tom told us about the site and our Waco M&G last night. Site looks good...great start for you guys. :clap:Good luck and I hope this is a successful venture for you both. I will definitely be getting a pair of the glasses :thumb:and leaning toward the disc lock/alarm.:ponder:

Donnie Wells

Nice looking site. Looks like you're off to a great start.

One of the things I like about sites such as New 3nough is their personal description of products along with the manufacturer's blurb of the features. Since ya'll are riders, getting a rider's perspective of the products is very valuable info, especially for a mail-order business. I realize you can't get to every product immediately, but start with the ones ya'll have already been using or tried.

Thanks and good luck! :thumb:

Thanks Lee, we need all that we can muster or you can pass on! How's your luck running with your electrics on your vintage bike, still holding up?

Finally had to replace the battery, but otherwise holding up. With the gracious help of Jason (Poser), I put a new front tire on it Saturday.

And BTW, those bifocal sunglasses are pretty cool. I'm sure I'll need a pair some day (but not quite yet). :rider:

Tom told us about the site and our Waco M&G last night. Site looks good...great start for you guys. :clap:Good luck and I hope this is a successful venture for you both. I will definitely be getting a pair of the glasses :thumb:and leaning toward the disc lock/alarm.:ponder:

Donnie Wells

Thanks Donnie, so you met Tom huh, and you Still posted! LOL

The glasses are going well, we are running on the low side with more people wanting them, soon an order will have to be placed for more. We are delaying it as it's a large 1200 plus order to get these. Lag time is about 2 months out, lower power is outselling the higher power. I guess we need more with less vision to balance this out. :lol2:

The disc alarm is a great seller also, neat idea when these came out. Of course most of this is like candy to me, I never tire of it.

Nice looking site. Looks like you're off to a great start.

One of the things I like about sites such as New 3nough is their personal description of products along with the manufacturer's blurb of the features. Since ya'll are riders, getting a rider's perspective of the products is very valuable info, especially for a mail-order business. I realize you can't get to every product immediately, but start with the ones ya'll have already been using or tried.

Thanks and good luck! :thumb:

Very good insight. We want to do that (personal description), and have reviews from users, we have not yet figured this out on the later comment.

We admire the way New Enough conducts business and hope we could model ourselves in a similar fashion with as many good comments as them. Being new we will have some slip-ups but we will take care of you.

As we grow larger and experiment with more items, we will add our perspective.

As previously stated we will put all the names in a helmet/pillow case and draw for a give-away for Anyone who posts by May 15 (one month from Tax Day).....haha on This Thread.

Neither myself or my brother will do that actual draw, nor Scott (he might accept accept a donation to draw a certain name). Unless I get nailed for this, we will keep Scott out of the drawing if he post since his royalties are in the mail.

What do we give away....your choice of

Disk Lock with scratch-less carry case, comes with what is pictured, 3 keys - carry case - warning sticker - and the disk lock.
DiskLock-1.jpg

The Xtreme Quick Battery - Alternator Tester, compact tester easily carried on the bike, the negative probe is removable. 5" long X 1 1/4" wide (including probe wire) X 1/2" thick
Xtreme_tester.jpg

DSCN8523-1.jpg

Now if we can get 77 different people to post they looked at the site, offer comment good or constructive, post what they would like us to add or what your next purchase would likely be I will up the ante to a Tank Bag.

Here's a challenge - If you can get my brother to post (:lol2: again, on This Thread) I will count that as a post. He is not aware I bumped this to a tank bag so if I don't make it you guys have to bury me. :eek2:

Good luck on your new business venture.

Well, count me in. I'll get greeneyes to ante up a post too

Yes, the Waco meet and greet went well. It was fun to see everyone again. I have to start making this things more regularly. Two brave souls came on bikes, the rest of us showed-up in cars. A couple of the group were rubbing it in about their upcoming Big Bend trip making me a little jealous! :-( Oh, well. Today, my dad invited me to the Hill Country this weekend so guess I will go with him. :rider:

Hoping my son gets well enough soon so he can go on another trip. A bike trip with your son is really something special. However, for this year, I think he will have used up all his time-off after his next surgery. It appears he will have his bag removed in Mid-May and his plumbing re-connected if all goes well. He seems to be healing very well this time! Thanks everyone. :sun:

Don't remember their names from the last M&G, but I really wanted to asked the two Wing riders that were at the Moody M&G about fitment. Fitment of their intercom mics to their Shoei Multitecs. My Multitec fits SOOO close to my chin, I barely have enough room for my beard!

Hey... Special note:
Any of you guys looking for some particular item and don't see it listed on the site, PM or email Terry or me. We will see what we can do. Personally, I see my emails faster. But, I guess either will work. We have lots more stuff and access to just about anything. Thanks for your input and hope to read more comments and suggestions.

Last edited:

Alright fellows, see what you think about the new templete. New look, same feel, cleaner site. :sun: PLUS - additional savings this month on FirstGear, Scala, and River Road products. :clap: Let us know what you think!

As usual... if something you want is not listed on site, email Terry.R at Cli-MAXRidingGear.com and he will get back to you with great pricing. Nearly everything, including items we research - ships next day! :wave:

Last edited:

:sun: Thru the end of MAY, promotion codes for additional savings off our already low prices are avaible for all FirstGear, Scala, and River Road products. Visit our site for details. www.Cli-MAXRidingGear.com

Have been trying to get new Ad Banner to Scott via email that will let you know of this promotion, but Scott having trouble finding it in his Admin box. As usual, if you are interested in any item not listed, just email Terry at address in post above this one. He can get you some great pricing. Try him out!

Any chance you would do price matching of internet competitors?

I'd be more interested in giving a Texas company my business especially a twt supporter/member.

Several places have the Scala Q2 Multiset for right at $250 with free shipping. Of course these are tax free since they are outside Texas. We are going to buy the multiset before our Memorial Day weekend trip to the Hill Country.

If you'ld be willing to meet the $249 with free shipping to Houston I will twist my other 1/2's arm to buy it from you folks.

If you are going to price match you might want to advertise this as well.

Good luck with the business. I am jealous of you guys taking the steps to do it.

Darrell,

Thanks at the opportunity for your business, it never hurts to ask! We will do what we can when we can, I want your business. :)

PM sent.

One thing I would suggest is that you allow purchasing without having to sign up. Complete the purchase as a guest.

Back