• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for JacknTexas

As I said to you already, I am so relieved that your leg is not worse off. I told you that if you didn't want to go Saturday ..... you could have just called instead of rushing to the ER. I'm glad that you are going to be okay.

I will be praying for you on Thursday & will be anxiously waiting to hear the outcome. You are like the brother that I never had. I will miss my riding buddy. I hope that you don't go stir crazy while you are off. :brainsnap:

Let us know what we can do for you. Start your bikes up, drive you somewhere ..... whatever you & Tina need.

Good news Jack hope all goes well with the sinus procedure.

cdc

I can't tell you how many times I have almost hurt myself just trying to move bikes around the garage.

I hope you get better, Jack, soon...

Yea, try moving a ST1300 around in a small garage. They sell tip-over bars as an add-on. :-P

There was a dude who went to a ST rally in Denver a few years ago. He had a great time. The LAST minute before leaving the hotel after packing up and heading back home a few states away...his ST fell over and CRUSHED his leg.

He had to store the bike and take a plane home in a full cast. :(

It's the little things that get you some times.

RB

Ouch but glad to hear that the prognosis is a good one. We'll be thinking of you and a speedy recovery.

Oh, and do everything that Tina says! :lol2:

Thanks for the encouraging words.

update from today.

Surgery went well. Doc was pleased with how things went. I was at the hospital by 940am and by 230pm we were heading back home. Pain is mild, but I have some pills to help me if needed.

As far as my fall riding season, this fall became toast when I hurt my leg Saturday. I am pretty sure the recovery from that will take longer than the sinus'. I tore it pretty bad. I am guessing it will be well into December before I can even think of getting on a bike.

I just want to say thanks to my wife Tina who is the best ever. I can't imagine facing challenges without her. She is so supportive and takes such good care of me. I am so blessed to have her.

So glad to hear that everything has gone well, Jack! You know, even if you cage it, you are always welcome to a RTE or pie run ... we'll let you. ;-)

So happy to hear you're through the tough stuff! :sun: for the wonderful Tina!

Jack, I hope to see you in Crockett on 12/31, 2 wheels or 4, and smelling the roses! :zen:

Jack, I hope to see you in Crockett on 12/31, 2 wheels or 4, and smelling the roses! :zen:

I plan on being in Crockett one way or another. I have no idea when I'll be ready to ride again. I would guess at least another month or so.

I am recovering well, with pain from time to time. Tina and I were laughing about the extent of my sinus surgery last night. I said that I will never look at a "Jack o' Latern" the same. :lol2: She asked if she could put a candle in my head and see how I look. lol :clap:

My spirits are good. Between the leg and the nose I am really having to rest a lot. But that's what I need right now.

I am looking forward to getting back on my feet and being able to get out on my bikes again.

We are very blessed and I am so thankful that each day I get a little stronger.

I appreciate the encouraging words and I look forward to seeing my TWT family when I am able to get around better.

If Tina puts a candle in your head, I want to see pictures!!!

Back