• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

[HOU] MotoGP Viewing Party Nov 2!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well gang , Sunday is the last race of the season, and what a season it has been!

We will once again be @ Sam's Pub for the final race of the season...
11:00 am MOTOGP 250 Valencia Grand Prix
12:00 pm MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Valencia Grand Prix

Come on out and cheer Colin on for this final race of 2003, and get pumped for the 2004 season!!!!! :chug:

Sam's Pub is located on Richmond Ave near Chimney Rock
As usual, there will be plenty of bike parking up front!!!

www.samspub.com

Howdy,

:tab So... how was it? They finally showed Colin and Bayliss for more than a microsecond! It was getting so bad they seldom even mentioned Colin during the race and mostly never showed him. I sure hope I can make it down for one of the parties next year. Astoundingly, every single one this year was on a weekend that I was on call at work :angryfir:

Adios,

Scott,
It was a great turnout. We are having a welcome home party this Saturday night at the same place. Colin is testing in Barcelona on the new Honda today and is already at race pace after only 10 laps aboard the Honda. Colin has gone to the Telefonica/Movistar team to be Gibernau's teamate. Should see a lot more of Colin next season.

Ohh... I can't wait for next year!! I hope Bayliss get's the Duc up to speed as well! If Rossi does not have the Yamaha up to speed, I wonder what kinds of comments he will be making after each race? Will he whine and complain like Biaggi used to do?

I won't be able to make the party unfortunately :-( Give Colin my best!

Adios,

Back