• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CRF 250x Fork Seals

Reaction score
Hey out there...does anyone in the Dallas area work on CRF forks? I need the (brand new) seals replaced in mine. I just had them replaced by a dude who apparently doesn't know what he's doing. They leaked out all over the place and the legs look like I never had them replaced. They were fine when I brought it home, just sitting in the garage caused this :/ I will pay of course, just trying to stay clear of the dealers.

Dallas, sorry no..

About the only way seals can leak THAT bad right away is for them to be the wrong seals or upside down.

LCS in garland one of the best in texas lucky nichols .he is alot better than the dude dowm the street LOL hope that helps.

Ahh thanks folks. Wow, I forgot about Lucky. Dang, he worked on my CR250R head back in the mid 80's! I'll give him a call. :clap:

Back