• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding Pants

j650gs

Reaction score
Thought I would pass along a cost effective option to expensive riding pants. I picked up some Columbia Mountain Gear pants (yes, Columbia is on the "hit list" I later learned) at Academy for $34. They are wind proof, water proof, insulated and have elastic that can be tucked in your boots and the pants can go over. I have been on 3 rides with them and so far and they have held up to the rain and mud. They do not breathe well, but at $34 I can get past that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I recently started wearing Columbia pants for every day wear. The ones made of like parachute material. Love em! Light and dry fast.

Oh, they wear comfortably under my riding pants, too.

I recently started wearing Columbia pants for every day wear. The ones made of like parachute material. Love em! Light and dry fast.

I have a couple pairs of Kuhl hiking pants that I've really come to love and two of them I wear as daily wear. Same deal, light weight and dry fast. Just not parachute material.
I'm am not too legit. I'm am not too legit to quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back