• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

allow myself to introduce myself

Reaction score
Well, every time I get on TWT, it tells me to post. I'm new to the website, but not to riding, I started out 30 years ago on a dirt bike and have been riding ever since. Currently on a Buell Ulysses, planning to do the MexTrek with Richard--I heard about it from a friend of his--and that is how I found out about this site. So...Howdy all.:zen:

:welcome:
Be sure to take pictures of your trip & post them up!!! Be safe & have fun!:rider:

allow myself to introduce myself

thumb_powers.gif
thumb_powers.gif
thumb_powers.gif
thumb_powers.gif
thumb_powers.gif

Welcome to the site. Two questions....
1. Where are the pictures of your bike? :mrgreen:
2. What do you think of the Ulysses? :rider:

Let me see if I can get these pics on, I'm not real "puter savy. If they post, there's one of the new, one of the old. Got rid of the big and heavy just cuz I was wanting a little more fun, and I haven't been disapointed. I really like the Beully, can't wait for MexTrek.

Attachments

• IMG_7387.jpg
    IMG_7387.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 116
Well, for some unknown reason:suicide: I can't get the pic of my old one to post. '03 RoadKing Aniversary

Back