• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi everybody!

Reaction score
Hi ya'll!

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi.:wave: I ride a yellow '99 Honda Superhawk (chicken) in the DFW area (mid cities). Been riding a good 20 years (as soon as I could get a bike). I ride almost everyday to work and back, nearly year round. The bike is coming up on 50k with no problems. It has never been far from home. My longest ride was a 305 miler last year with a VTX group around the west side of town - Hwy 4. Planning on doing the pie run to Celina this Sat. Hope to meet ya'll there.:eat:

Ah, I thought I remembered one of the regulars making a vague reference to you going to Celina. Haven't seen a Superhawk in Yellow yet. Looking forward to it.

:welcome: Hope to meet you on a future pie run....& hey! Post some pics of your bike!:rider:

Yup, especially since the fuel barge doesn't have any front forks on it at the moment. :giveup:

Tell Cliff to shake a leg....and remind me to tell you why the SDR was running so rich.

Back