• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW Woodlands this Saturday

Reaction score
At the back of the pack and out of the dust
Received a call out of the blue from BMW Woodlands. They are having a customer appreciation event on Saturday 9:30 to 11. It looks like they are going to have one every Saturday for the coming few weeks. May be worth a ride to check them out.

m

it's a pretty nice facility, bit tucked away from the road but still quite a nice place. The showroom anyways, nice Indian motorcycles outside as well as the BMW's and a few used bikes of varying makes, one was a GSXR 1k. When I went couple weeks ago. Was getting tires done on the car figured i'd make the walk while I waited.

Just picked up a K16GT from them last Saturday. Nice folks, nice facility. It was dead in there last weekend.

David in their service department, did me a solid. I bought foot pedals for my K1600 online and twice they shipped me a "left" pedal in a "right" marked pedal box. BikeBandit gave up and told me to buy the pedal at my dealership. I told this story to David and he gave me 20% off their price. I was told they are the second Dealership, after one in Oklahoma.

Yep good folks, I've bought 2 from them.

I have had nothing but good experiences with them thus far in getting work done on my 07 1200 GS. Very pleasant to deal with them. They are also open on Mondays. I just hate going in there because I see so many awesome bikes I can't afford! :doh:

Same dealership, this is their SECOND store.

Back