• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - MotoZ Tractionator *Free mount & balance*

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Sold
Brand new 110/100/18 MotoZ Tractionator HT Desert. This tire is DOT! It's equivalent to a D606 in my opinion. I have moved on to running just straight dirt tires so won't be using this. I will mount and balance this for you if you bring me your wheel/bike. They sell for $100 or so online. It has been stored inside for about 6-8 months. Will trade for Ktm 300.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Re: MotoZ Tractionator *Free mount & balance*

Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 141

Man I wish you were closer to Austin.:(

$50?

All these "dual sport" riders on this board. Somebody needs a tire.

Ugh. I could use this tire. Need to find a reason to go to Dallas.

Where do you ride off road now or have you just been using off road only tires for DS? How does it do in rocky situations?

Where do you ride off road now or have you just been using off road only tires for DS? How does it do in rocky situations?

I now use Maxxis IT for my dual sport. They are way better off-road, just as good on road, and last just as long as mt-21/D606.

I ride out of talimena state park quite a bit, so lots of rocks and they do great.

Looks like I have a taker! Will update thread on Sunday afternoon.

Back