• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Baby Bandit Got New Mirrors

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got some ebay mirrors for Mr. Baby Bandit. Look pretty good to me. I also bought an Olympia Airglide 5 jacket and Airglide 4 pants. So I am looking forward to being better dressed on the road this summer.

The Chrome is just right, the big signal lights are the business.

20180523_173254_1.jpg

20180523_173249_1.jpg

20180523_173304.jpg

20180523_173310.jpg

I'm riding to work tomorrow.
Hammonds for lunch?

Baby Bandit looks really nice.

I haven't had Hammonds BBq in about 3 years now. I need to head back down to Glen Rose. mitchntx is making me remember "the good ol days"

I'm riding to work tomorrow.
Hammonds for lunch?

Unlike the great unwashed folks, I will be at Mr. Racetrack tomorrow. I plan to enjoy it and possibly eat at BBQ on the Brazos once again. I had Hammonds yesterday with Jimmy the Scab and his beautiful bride. Looking forward to a great day today!

Someone is a tad bit envious, you'd have much rather been chasing folks around the track on your new scooter....just saying.:rider:

With the day I had, I'd have even preferred watching folks go round the track without me.

But I did watch Solo tonight, so there's that.

Don't hate me but I had to google "Solo". I wonder if they will ever get to 100 star wars movies?

Dude, they are on their way. Once they finish out the current trilogy and the third spin off, they are taking the story to another part of the galaxy to start over new. Endless possibilities and I freaking love it. 12 movies we know of and the movies of the 2020's are already being planned.

That is a little scary, I can see you saying that with your eyes bugged out, a little stream of spittle coming out of your mouth and, of course, that blue beard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back