• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Burleson Member

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Been lurking for a few weeks- haven't had much time to post.
Been riding about 5 years and love it. Just don't get to do it as much as I would like. I'm going to try to come out to a gather soon to meet some more local members.

:welcome: from the Tarrant County bunch

Our TC group has conspired together and will be at Babe's in Burleyville Tuesday night (12/2). The Johnson County bunch is massing to confront, so you need to join us and watch the chicken fly! :eek2: :eat:

Oh, JC meets the second Thursday of the month. Both the TC and JC events are announced in the "Upcoming Events" section...

Welcome! The Burleson Mafia will be by shortly to convince you to join up.

Looks like I'm the first Burleson Mafia member to show up :ponder:

Welcome to our 'hood. :wave:

Welcome. :wave: Good to have another local rider. Look around - there's lots of stuff going on.

I'll have to wash the bike before taking/posting any pics. We just took a 900 mile ride up through part of Oklahoma and Arkansas. Hit some fog, rain and snow. Bike looks horrible.

I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow, but I will check the posts and find a date that will work.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the site from another of the Burleson Bunch.
Marty

Back