• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy in Buzzards Bay, MA.

bretm1

Reaction score
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Morgan
I had to join to look at pictures of the Cagiva Grand Canyon which is for sale. Thanks for letting me in!!!! (I had one and sold it-now I'm looking again) This site looks to be a wealth of information . I have a lot of browsing to do. I have had the opportunity to visit your great state with both the Air Force and a prior employer.

I have had a fair amount of motorcycles (one at a time) over the past thirty years, in all styles and my current ride is a 1965 Honda Dream 305.

I'm trying to figure out a way to work another Cagiva Grand Canyon into the picture. But the days of motorcylcles "suddenly appearing" in my garage have worn on my wife, as she doesn't seem to share the same enthusiasm for motorcycles (or anything mechanical)as I do. For some reason, she thinks the money would be better spent elsewhere. She's a good girl regardless.

At least I have the "Dream"

Regards, Bret

http://hondadream.shutterfly.com

Welcome to TWT! I have an aunt and uncle in Barnstable, Ginny and Walter LeFavor.

Good luck in your search for your Cagiva.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

My wife's extended family is all over the Berkshires, primarily in Pittsfield. It's a beautiful area but I've never had the chance to ride up there, only caging.

Welcome Bret. Most of the wife's family is NW of you in Chicopee. Her dad and my dad were both stationed at Westover when we were kids. We lived about 1.5 miles away from each other but never met until almost 20 years later.

Thanks all!! Just received my T-Shirt, I will display it proudly! Small world, it's interesting to hear about your East Coast connections. Glad I found this site (I'm still angling somehow to get back into a Cagiva-my bike is on ebay right now).

PS: Last week I felt compelled to watch the Country Music Awards and loved it..........this site is starting to affect me, so far for the better.

Take Care
Bret

Once you start typing "ya'll", it's all over. ;)

A warm Texas welcome to you. :wave: (Although it is 33* here right now. :doh: )

Not used to all of this hospitality. Very nice. Y'all (I did it) sure know how to dish it out. I'd love to get back to Texas again and if any one ever heads out this way, let me know. I can direct you to the right places for "chowda and beeah" which is chowder and beer in Boston speak.

Happy & Safe Holidays
Bret

Back