• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New .. in a way (San Antonio)

Reaction score
I also have been lurking for a while, but decided to "come out of the closet" as some posts have been made about me already! (you know who you are! ;-) )
I ride.. a lot (everyday that I can!). Sometimes alone, sometimes with my daughter on the back, sometimes in a group. (That's my daughter and I on the left)

bikepics-1498674-800.jpg

BIG WELCOME from FtW.

I like visiting S.A. almost as much as Austin. I'll be up there around 2/2 for a week so put together a meet n greet so I can meet some S.A. TWT folks.
I might even be on the bike depending on the weather.

Howdy, I went to school at Trinity down there and miss being able to take off for the hill country any time I wanted. I'd ride as much as you do if I still lived there!

I also have been lurking for a while, but decided to "come out of the closet" as some posts have been made about me already! (you know who you are! ;-) )

:welcome: but you need to point fingers as to who is talking about you. ;-)

Some of us are nosey & want to know...

(That's my daughter and I on the left)

There is an older thread on Dads riding with daughters that you might like. There is a monster thread on Adventure Rider.

Hi, Thumper, it's me, Pooh Bear!
Everyone, this guy is a MADMAN on his bike! Great having you on!:welcome:
Ugh! I think I have been busted!

Last edited:
:eek2: Dang, caught!
Well, if you get involved in any rides here, it is a good group of people. The pie runs are fun. San Antonio group, this guy puts together some AWESOME rides!

Back