• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Friendswood

Reaction score
Just heard about the site a few days ago from a friend, which works out good because I just bought a new bike.

A little about myself. I'm an Electrical Engineer for Shell. Married.....two kids.....but need the me time and I get that on my bike.

Just picked up an 07 Kawasaki ZX-14. A little bigger than I'm used to my last was an 00 R1.

Anyway....enough of the rambling..glad to be here.

:welcome:

Grew up in Friendswood and my parents still live there. Great place.

We need pics of the bike. :mrgreen:

Just heard about the site a few days ago from a friend, which works out good because I just bought a new bike.

A little about myself. I'm an Electrical Engineer for Shell. Married.....two kids.....but need the me time and I get that on my bike.

Just picked up an 07 Kawasaki ZX-14. A little bigger than I'm used to my last was an 00 R1.

Anyway....enough of the rambling..glad to be here.

:welcome:

Grew up in Friendswood myself. Graduate of Friendswood High class of 1990.

Great place!

Welcome!!! I'm thinking that a ZX-14 may very well be my next choice in two wheeled excitement. It's a sweet little bike.:mrgreen:

Back