• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Austin

jsmorph

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, folks.

I'm in West Austin, and I'm looking forward to some pie runs, hill country riding, and some West Texas trips. Slow and steady (at first?).

When I was a teenager, I spent a little time on a Yamaha Enduro 100. Casual, easy riding. I just searched, and I think this was the exact model:

003.jpg

Since then, I've occasionally grabbed Jeff S's Versys for tiny bits of county road riding.

Jeff kept sending me TWT links to cool bikes for sale. For years.

To get him to stop at least for a bit, I finally gave up and went all in and bought

view

IMG_20170611_194857409-2_zpseegvytfu.jpg

which you might have seen in another TWT thread and which will hopefully start showing up at Thursday lunches (as rumored in another thread) every now and then.

Just a bit bigger than that Yamaha.

Yeah, that's far more bike than I should have, but I'm not sure I really had any say in it. It just happened to me. Not my fault, right?

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ah ha! That's the bike I'd hoped to see at lunch last week. Welcome to the site and glad Jeff talked you into the bike.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

The bike is gorgeous! Congrats!

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the clean bike!

Thanks to the TWT community for a constant stream of interesting 'For Sale' bikes. Together, you and I wore him down and he just had to eventually get a bike. Sure started out with a pretty one.

One brother down, one to go!

Back