• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

How about Dots on 45 by 610?

It looks like no one is going to make it this morning so I'm going to stay home myself. Perhaps next week things will be returning to a more normal pace in Houston and we can get together.

Well, may be I'm wrong? Perhaps it's not my presence that decreases attendance?

I was going to Dots. I guess I should have posted up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sorry. Had I known I would be there too. I don't normally eT breakfast out. I make exceptions to have conversations with interesting people. I meet with Joe when I don't have anything else to do.

Sorry. Had I known I would be there too. I don't normally eT breakfast out. I make exceptions to have conversations with interesting people. I meet with Joe when I don't have anything else to do.

I must be moving up. You used to only meet with me, if I surprised you with my attendance.

Monday I get out of the sling and back on the bike (one way or another), so hopefully, I'll make it next week.

Monday I get out of the sling and back on the bike (one way or another), so hopefully, I'll make it next week.

That's great Jay. Did you ask the Doctor if you would be able to throw that 95 mph fastball? Hopefully, next week we can get together for breakfast. I had to go to the med center today and traffic was a grand cluster ... well, not good!

Maybe side arm (throwing fastball). I've learned not to ask doctors what I can and can't do. That way, when someone asks if the doctor says it OK, I can reply he didn't say I couldn't.

Anyone want to try breakfast at Dots again tomorrow?

Looks like a good chance of rain. I just cleaned up two bikes from the Lovebug infestation. Thinking about this though, but on the fence.

Not going to make it today, hope to next week.
Tom

Having to wait on a delivery - between 9 & 5. God forbid they could give you a reasonable window or at least call first.

Back