• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Galaxy Hatch, Utah

Reaction score
Found this place last week by accident when I got caught in a bad storm between Bryce Canyon and Zion. Diner, Motorcycle shop on premises and a bar with good wings and beer a block away.cars are welcome but they cater to cyclists. The drawers are craftsman tool boxes. Nice people. $100 a nite and comes with 2 breakfasts from the diner not the usual motel crud. Not bad for Utah.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Dang it, another place I have to go :rofl:

Found this place last week by accident when I got caught in a bad storm between Bryce Canyon and Zion. Diner, Motorcycle shop on premises and a bar with good wings and beer a block away.cars are welcome but they cater to cyclists. The drawers are craftsman tool boxes. Nice people. $100 a nite and comes with 2 breakfasts from the diner not the usual motel crud. Not bad for Utah.
Thanks. Next time we're in that area we will check it out.

Diner pricing is CHEAP!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

one thing I forgot, this place closes when the snow flies. Usually late October-November according to the mgr. Don't think you want to be there on the bike then anyway.

:tab About a year ago I was out in that area. We spent the night in Escalante, East of Bryce Canyon on Hwy 12. We stayed at the Circle D Motel on the West end of town. It was one row of 2-3 buildings, each with 5-6 rooms, where you park right in front of your room. At the street, they had a nice restaurant. The rooms were basic, clean and nice, and it had hot showers and good A/C. The dinner at the restaurant was excellent and quite a surprise. The breakfast was also quite good. The sunrise up over the mountains to the East was awesome. I don't remember the exact cost, but it wasn't anything unusual for the area.

Back