• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Free, what can I say.

Reaction score
As in please get this out of here, so my daughter and grandbabies do not have to be reminded of their husband/daddy that died in a car wreck, a little over a year ago. It was his.

20170204_125737_zps6tzg9esn.jpg

I wanted more ground clearance, so I cut everything off back to the torsion tube. I then started back with some new frame rails and am building a new set of forks along these lines. http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/trikerbob/BuildingLLfiles/Starthere.html

20170212_135326_001_zpszhy9bxhv.jpg

When I brought it home it had not ran for over a year, but started right up with a fresh battery. I drive it a short distance and it ran well, but needed a wee bit of help besides a hand throttle.

I've built 2 of these before, the first was in '74 and it was so light in the front, that I could lift it with one pinky finger. This time I'll be able to afford to build it more like I want, don't have a daughter in the house anymore.
It's not something that's for everyone, but I like anything that is different.

I like things that are different also thats why i like you buddy one of a kind good ole dude :sun::sun:

And if the ride wasn't enough to get attention, there's a siren mounted down low...:dude:

Back