• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another freebie.

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
I was making a delivery to a welding shop and this poor little PW80 was out laying against a pile of steel, I asked about it and the guy said it was his, got it for Christmas when he was 12, he and his brother shared it but now they were in the process of moving so they brought to the shop thinking someone there might want it but no one took it, I told him I'd be happy to have it, we loaded it into my freight truck and I strapped it to the wall where it rode the rest of the day, it had a flat back tire and was covered in tree black, first chance I got I cleaned it up, fixed the flat, cleaned the carb, new gas and plug, filled the oil tank with 2t oil and it fired right up and runs great, matter of fact it's kind a fast, makes me wish I was a little smaller, I went back and tried to at least buy the guys lunch but they refused saying just knowing it went to a good home was more than enough.
001_zps6reuyktc.jpg

024_zps7x7ylxir.jpg

Last edited:
Nice score!

If the kiddos won't ride it, there's a MiniGP thread going on around here somewhere. :D

I'm not complaining about my life, I've made my choices and paid for them, BUT MAN I NEVER GET DEALS LIKE THIS LOL.

Back