• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

05 Pontiac Vibe

Yep, even the engine says Toyota on it.

Lowered the price. Probably firm on this price. Hate the car but it's good transportation and could not let it go for much less.

I hate when they flag things that are evidently not a scam. It has been a great car. Our only car for years. I don't mind keeping it I just don't enjoy sitting so low.

Can it tow a moto trailer?
It does not currently have a hitch but i have looked into before we bought a new vehicle for the wife. it would really depend on how heavy it was.

b6f4259b57c85ffb924dd9d4bc9700d8.jpg
45676bb8a0a80ff05baa5ff22c4b171a.jpg
2e548dc7e5391b1c064846e0c9c844e8.jpg
b06bf46cbd47a71affa83abe216899cc.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I had a base model as a company car for several years, and 200something thousand miles. Still going strong when I turned it in. Mine was a little utilitarian as it didn't have power windows or doorlocks or cruise control. Drop the back seat and it had room to haul a LOT of stuff. It was actually my favorite company car during my time at that job despite not having all the bells and whistles.

The things I have hailed would impress anyone. I would have to say that from a utilitarian standpoint, it it the closest things to a KLR with 4 wheels.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Towing capacity is listed at 1500 lbs. Which is probably really conservative. Easily small trailer+motorcycle capacity.

Nearly all of the US tow ratings are low compared to the rest of the world. I'd guess due to liability reasons. For instance my Mazdaspeed 3 (and all Mazda 3s) in the US isn't rated to tow anything (manual says do not tow), but in Europe it's rated high enough to tow a 4,000 lb camper trailer in the same configuration. Go figure.

Back