• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ive arrived so kickstands up!

Reaction score
hello all, im Draven. just got my 96 Vmax back in august. been on it ever since. just wanna ride. dont care with who or where. i got to meet the guy who runs this site tonight. awesome guy. lookin forward to some group rides soon. i live in east houston. close to baytown, highlands, and those areas. anywho glad to be a member here. take it easy and say hi :)

Howdy Draven,

:tab Man that was quick! I just got hoome about an hour ago! Was a damp ride back through the woods. No deer thank goodness. The DPS were out IN FORCE on I-45 between Conroe and Huntsville!! They have really been laying it on heavy lately. Doesn't seem to have slowed anyone down though :-|

:tab I trust you are enjoying the arm stretching pull of the VMax motor :twisted: My one and only ride on the back of one was a little unnerving hehe. Could have been the head shake as we passed through 100 mph... :eek: Just out of curiousity, how far have you been able to go on a single tank of gas? We generally stop every 80-100 miles on our rides.

:tab Oh... welcome to the site!

Adios,

ive been up to 132-3 with reserve. but yea stopping every 80-100 miles or so is cool with me. and oh yes im enjoying this bike with no end in sight.:) ive been up to about 115 with no shakes so we will see past that point eh. and thanx for the welcomes Tourmeister and SVinAustin. cyaround!

thank ya Steve, im more than glad to be here, and i must thank Tourmeister for showing me the way. greatly appreciated.

Back