• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings and Hallucinations from Carrollton, TX

BUFF

Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Hykkonen
Found this forum while cruising links about motorcycling. Nice to know there are so many kindred spirits in Texas. Not that I expected any different in our great state.

I am a nOOb rider, took the MSF course two weekends ago. Passed the written test the following Tuesday and purchased the bike just this week. I'm already tired of the rain and would love to have ridden more this weekend than allowed by the monsoons, but at least I got some time in. I also have more rain riding experience than any newbie should be allowed to have as it rained both days while we were on the range for the MSF course.

In any case, look forward to meeting ya'll on the roads and byways of Texas!

Welcome Buff to the site.

You definitely should be thinking "PIE". Something many around here love to ride to get. THe next one is at the end of the month and up your way, in Ponder. Maybe we will see you there.

things will get better when the rain stops...then you will learn about changing your own tires...

Howard

BUFF as in Big Ugly Fellow, aka B-52?

BUFF as in Big Ugly Fellow, aka B-52?

Yup, as in Big Ugly Fat Fellow. Nickname I picked up a couple of decades ago from a fellow military fiction reader. And yes, it's after the nick of the B-52.

Thanks for noticing! :lol2:

Back