• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reintroduction

BradS

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Haven't been here for a time, but recently I have started visiting again. Name is a little misleading as I no longer have a ST. I sold it last year and bought an 06 goldwing. We will be celebrating its B-day next Wednesday. My first bike was an 02 750 Honda Shadow A.C.E. I rode it for a year and traded it for a 2003 ST1300. I kept it for 3 years and 3 months before buying the wing. Rode the Greyhound to Russellville,AR. spent the night there and rode the wing home the next day. This last week was wonderful weather. A little warm, but I won't complain a bit!!! Unfortunately looks like the weekend and next week will be wet again. Send up a prayer that this will come to an end and we can enjoy what is left of the summer. This fall I would like to try and make some of the rides. Enough for now........

Welcome back!

If you want to change the username, let me know ;-)

Back