• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NOOB From Trinity

big_al

Reaction score
First Name
Big AL
Last Name
Bartell
Hey, not new to two wheels, but just purchased a KTM 950, looking to expand beyound the Harley crowd, (don't worry I still have my panhead.)

Looking for people in the Trinity/Huntsville/Conroe area who want to explore the backroads, get a little more dirt expereince under my belt.

Welcome! Pics of the panhead please!! What year is it? KTM 950 will have folks drooling soon enough.

:welcome:Welcome to TWT. You will find a variety of motorcycle sport minded folks glad to share interesting information and experiences on this site, both on the hard surfaces :rider: and in the dirty stuff. :flip:

Two very nice bikes............Welcome to the site..............Now we need pictures of both bikes. :rider:

welcome!

i used to burn up the roads up there when i was a kid, my parents had a weekend place at Trinity Cove.

Welcome to the site Al! :wave:

Don't forget to check out the Dual Sport section ;-)

Pics of my bikes? Of course.
96 FLHP
0002z1hr

93 sportster I am chopping...
00088y79

The new KTM

000dqdw5

And the Panhead, what year? Good question, title says 1964, but it is a mix/mutt, pre 57 frame, 48 front end.....etc [link inserted for content - Mod.]

http://pics.livejournal.com/harley1456/pic/0004yrgg

Last edited by a moderator:
That Panhead looks great! And I bet that pillion seat is oh so comfy! ;)

Welcome to the site!

So where was the pic of the KTM taken? Colorado?

:tab Ahh... I have yet to do that particular pass. Have done a lot of the others in the area though. Last time over Independence Pass was in June of 04 and it was snowing, sleeting, raining, and lightning like crazy... :brainsnap I love that area!

Back