• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Hare Scramble Racer

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
I'm new to the site. My dad (Hemibee) and brother (Mopower) are members here. I raced the STORM series last year on my KTM and I'm taking this year off while I learn to ride my KX65. I'm starting to get where I can use the clutch and look to race later this year or next year. Here is some pictures from last year

dsc01760qj1.jpg

dsc01786zp2.jpg

dsc01790ny1.jpg

dsc01798ic7.jpg

And here is my video that Squeaky took - "I see pretty colors"
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/lscp/December%20Dirt%20Days/?action=view&current=Iseeprettycolors.flv

I'm looking forward to riding in the MSRA Boar Run next month.

:wave:

Where did you get the idea for your screen name? Is it your favorite car? If so, then we're two of a kind, except you ride way better in the dirt than I do!!!

It's my favorite classic car. Vipers are my favorite car. :drums:

Way to go Minibee!! Glad to have you on the site, finally. Did your dad finally decide we weren't too bad of an influence? Do you have your team for the Boar Run set yet? I'm not sure I'm gonna make it, but I think I'll be needin some team members...

Did your dad finally decide we weren't too bad of an influence?

My guess is that dad finally got tired of posting all the pictures and race results so now that duty falls on AC. :shrug:

My guess is that dad finally got tired of posting all the pictures and race results so now that duty falls on AC. :shrug:

Yeah, I thought he should be posting his own pictures since his have been better than mine. :lol2:

Matt, as far as I know he is still looking for a team member or two. I think Alex is going to be one of his team members but don't know for sure yet.

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/lscp/December%20Dirt%20Days/?action=view&current=Iseeprettycolors.flv

I'm looking forward to riding in the MSRA Boar Run next month.

If you look back a few videos somewhere around video #16, there is one of Squeaky having trouble get up the side of Double Dip, the same side Kyle had trouble on. At least Kyle was on a bike and had trouble. :lol2:

Here is a video from one of his races.
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/lscp/Powell%20Ranch/?action=view&current=MOV01774.flv

:welcome: Kyle

I hope that you weren't hurt after landing on your back. :eek2:

Glad to see you here - your Dad keeps showing pictures and movies of you and your brother. :roll:

:lol2:

Welcome aboard! :wave:

I'm guessing you are probably our youngest active member :ponder:

Awesome...how old are you AC? I'm glad to hear you like playing in the dirt.

Hemibee...Glad to hear there are still parents around who don't allow their kids to be labotomized by the boob tube. Involvement in REAL life is the best path to a successful life.:thumb:

Lets see...road racing, land speed racing, dirt racing...nope, haven't raced in the dirt yet...must....resist.............wife.....will.....killlllll...meeeeee.:twisted:

:welcome: Kyle

I hope that you weren't hurt after landing on your back. :eek2:

Glad to see you here - your Dad keeps showing pictures and movies of you and your brother. :roll:

:lol2:

He laughing when I stepped over to him. He got a little ticked off at Mopower for grabbing his brake cable instead of the handlebars and then the cable got pulled from the lever.

Awesome...how old are you AC? I'm glad to hear you like playing in the dirt.

Hemibee...Glad to hear there are still parents around who don't allow their kids to be labotomized by the boob tube. Involvement in REAL life is the best path to a successful life.:thumb:

Lets see...road racing, land speed racing, dirt racing...nope, haven't raced in the dirt yet...must....resist.............wife.....will.....killlllll...meeeeee.:twisted:

He's 9 going on 26.

With all the wet stuff we have been having lately, the boob tube and XBox have been getting more of a workout that was planned for this summer.

Give the dirt race a try, if not for serious racing then the chance to ride some properties that are not available for riding other than at races. One of these days I may actually give the racing a chance but for right now I'm having a blast just helping the boys.

Welcome aboard! :wave:

I'm guessing you are probably our youngest active member :ponder:

Not sure how active he will really be but he about drove me crazy trying to come up with the right screen name. Hopefully he will go ahead and make a few posts that add a little of the view from the younger crowd and maybe help a few younger ones become active.

Back