• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Short Vid, Sayer Rd

JasonJ

Reaction score
Heading to Colorado next week, wanted to iron the bugs out of a few things that i had attached to the bike and also check out how she handled with a front TKC so took off for a Sunday morning short ride down a dirt rd. Its nothing flashy, just thought i'd share..

Nice, I need to figure out where my camera stuff is before I head out there. We should start a Colorado Video thread. :mrgreen:

Cool... I did a little recon in that direction yesterday morning on the "way" to work ;-)

What tire pressure do you run in the beast while on gravel?

How come you didn't include any of you drifting the corners? :trust:
939890696_CdTWm-M.jpg

I had 35psi on the front, that road is so easy i dont bother to lower pressure. First time ive used a TKC80 and i love it, nice grip in the corners.

you dont see the 400 yard powerslides, or the mile long wheelies, or the hay bale jumping because i had to trim them out to keep the vid to a watchable length... ;-)

Cool... I did a little recon in that direction yesterday morning on the "way" to work ;-)

What tire pressure do you run in the beast while on gravel?

How come you didn't include any of you drifting the corners? :trust:
939890696_CdTWm-M.jpg

Back