• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Embroidered patches! How to order...

So yeah... I sold my bike and don't hang out here anymore, but I still have all these patches.

Does anyone wanna take this over? I will mail them all to you free of charge- Tourmeister? :sun:

How many you have, maybe you can do a fire sale to get rid of most.

So yeah... I sold my bike and don't hang out here anymore, but I still have all these patches.

Does anyone wanna take this over? I will mail them all to you free of charge- Tourmeister? :sun:

Let me know the particulars and whatnot and I'll take it over. Do we have a designated patch maker? Paypal acct? ect?

I think I've got a local TWT'er who will take over the patches and distribute them... I'll keep you guys posted. I'd prefer to not take any orders right now because I'm about to be out of the country for a week. Stay tuned.

Just in time for happier holidays - TWT patches are available!

I am shipman's stunt double and will supply you with a TWT patch to decorate your ... whatever it is you want to decorate!

There are a limited number of patches left. $10 each includes shipping and the balance will go to support TWT. Please let me know how many you would like.

Shout out to get one of the remaining patches! Special thanks to shipman for putting this together and letting me help!
8ff45fc008634fb42d74a4b87e7f8b27.jpg

PMs on the way - thank you!

I'll take one Skatz. I lost one on a jacket I sold. Had it fabric glued on and it went with the jacket.

Hi, all - I have heard that patches have not arrived in some situations. I know holiday season makes things a bit rough on the post office but if you don't get your patches in a reasonable amount of time, please let me know. They were sent first class mail and I would not expect it to take more than a week.

10/10

Delivered in 2 days, fast and courtiers service, and same day shipping.

Would buy more patches from ya!

Just a little sad though because the tailor said my armor was too thick to put it on the shoulder so we had to put it on the chest. Thats alright though - still displaying my love for TWT either way!

mIpVkn5.jpg

Just a little sad though because the tailor said my armor was too thick to put it on the shoulder so we had to put it on the chest. Thats alright though - still displaying my love for TWT either way!

I am really glad you got them and the jacket looks great!

Patches still available? Im down in Ft worth every weekend and could meet up to pay/pass off and buy ya a beer

Patches still available? Im down in Ft worth every weekend and could meet up to pay/pass off and buy ya a beer

I think Skatz is in Denton. At least that's what I would guess "li'l d, TX" means. also, I see you are new. Welcome to the forums.

Oh yes we made contact this morning found out we both work for same place just different areas

Back