• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tapatalk Update for Forum - Problems?

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab So I just finished installing the latest greatest version of the Tapatalk mobile app on the server side of things. PLEASE let me know if you start seeing anything that looks like it might not be working, if you see adds that don't look just like the few banners you see on TWT when you are in a full browser window, you can't log in, can't post, etc,...

Thanks.

Tapatalk wont let me see any posts when I try to open a thread. Did this same thing on Stromtrooper forum a while ago.... havent looked at it since......!!!!!!!!
Vvvverrrry frustrating

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Working fine for me and a big fan of Tapatalk. Thanks!

Wow ... it's mighty fast now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tapatalk wont let me see any posts when I try to open a thread. Did this same thing on Stromtrooper forum a while ago.... havent looked at it since......!!!!!!!!
Vvvverrrry frustrating

Ummm... your sig line says you sent that post using Tapatalk :scratch:

Yeah.... thats what I thought too....????????!

Had to uninstall Tapa & reinstall to get it to work right..... which it is doing now..... much better

Seems to be working fine, but I really don't use it very much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be working fine, but I really don't use it very much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use it much either, unless I am out of town. Apparently though, there are several hundred people a day logging into the website using Tapatalk according to the analytics.

Scott. Working great for me as well.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sorry but that Tapatalk thing don't work at all for me. Oh wait, my grandkids just told me, "Papa, you gotta get a cell phone first". Well then, never mind. I don't need no stinkin' cell phone! I can tell you for a fact, that life in the dark ages is WONDERFUL!! Ride On brothers & sisters! :rider:

Last edited:
Back