• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Y'ellow from Spring/Woodlands

Ant

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Hill
Got a card on my saddle when I went into Best Buy. Figured I'd drop by and see what it's all about.

Hello and welcome. What part of spring are you in? I have seen quite a few new folks sign in from our area. I am close to 249 and Cypresswood intersection.

You guys need to get out to Montgomery this evening for the bike night at King's ;-) Welcome to the site Ant!

Adios,

So wait, you mean I can leave the card and not hunt down the bike's owner... :roll:

Just kidding. Wasn't me. Howdy!

Hey, welcome to the board! I'm in the Spring-Cypress/Champions area, so we can't be that far apart...

Ant said:
Got a card on my saddle when I went into Best Buy. Figured I'd drop by and see what it's all about.
Hey, that's not bad. I put three cards on three bikes that evening so that's a pretty good return on investment. Let's see now, that would have been the Monday night prior to the release of XBOX 360 and all the crazy folks were already camping out at 5 pm waiting for the 9 am opening the next day. :suicide:

Greg in H-Town said:
Hey, welcome to the board! I'm in the Spring-Cypress/Champions area, so we can't be that far apart...

Hey, we are at Spring Cypress and Champions too!

Texas T said:
Hey, that's not bad. I put three cards on three bikes that evening so that's a pretty good return on investment. Let's see now, that would have been the Monday night prior to the release of XBOX 360 and all the crazy folks were already camping out at 5 pm waiting for the 9 am opening the next day. :suicide:

That would be the day! I was running inside to get some DVD -Rs. Anyway, nice to "e-meet" you guys. I live off of 2920 about a mile or so off of I-45. When it's not 40 degrees outside... we'll have to get together for a ride and burger or something.

The whole champions/1960 is my old stomping ground. I grew up in the area.

Back