• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: October meet @ greet @ eat with a Ride on the Side.

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Running crazy behind this month so we are doing the M@G@E on the 15th the 3RD Sunday. Not the normal time so take note. How about some BBQ?:bbq: Well lets break bread or is that ribs at 300 BBQ in Blanco. Sunday October the 15th at 11AM,

Please sign up on the thread so we can let them know how many are attending.:deal: Heaven knows we do not want them to run out of brisket. This place has become one of my kids favorites. Yummy smoked cheese cake and plenty lip smacking Q.:drool:

Everyone is invited. New riders come join us and meet the foodie crowd. Check out other TWT members rides and shake some hands. If you cannot ride drive over and chow down with us.:wave: Love to see a big crowd the weather has been nice and cool lately. Sign up for food,fun,and friendship. Come meet the regulars and dig in to the sweet BBQ.:rider:

Menu below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...u?ref=google&usg=AOvVaw0C6PBMHG4VqJkkaExyLChn

Sunday eleven AM
October the 15 TH

Old 300 BBQ
318 4th street
Blanco,Texas
830-833-1227

The ins.:clap:
txtinman
Retiretosoon
Kojack06
F-Ride
randypower
Yeeha! Stephen
K~P
Eddie O +1
William Sven
DFW Tom.......................11
Montejay
Dualsportvet
Jeff S

Maybe crew::ponder:
TGTUMBLEWEED+1
KamLeeR
TheD-man
KoryJ
slowGEEZR

Last edited:
Maybe me and rob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Running crazy behind this month so we are doing the M@G@E on the 15th the 3RD Sunday. Not the normal time so take note. How about some BBQ?:bbq: Well lets break bread or is that ribs at 300 BBQ in Blanco. Sunday October the 15th at 11AM,

Please sign up on the thread so we can let them know how many are attending.:deal: Heaven knows we do not want them to run out of brisket. This place has become one of my kids favorites. Yummy smoked cheese cake and plenty lip smacking Q.:drool:

Everyone is invited. New riders come join us and meet the foodie crowd. Check out other TWT members rides and shake some hands. If you cannot ride drive over and chow down with us.:wave: Love to see a big crowd the weather has been nice and cool lately. Sign up for food,fun,and friendship. Come meet the regulars and dig in to the sweet BBQ.:rider:

Menu below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...u?ref=google&usg=AOvVaw0C6PBMHG4VqJkkaExyLChn

Sunday eleven AM
October the 15 TH

Old 300 BBQ
318 4th street
Blanco,Texas
830-833-1227

The ins.:clap:

Maybe crew::ponder:
I'm in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JT and i would make this for sure but, we too will be riding the hills of Arkysaw that weekend.

Roll The Bones weekend so I'll be doing that instead.

Would like to. I'd commit but there have been so many times I've had to back out at the last minute this year.

Will camp at Schreiner Park in Kerrville if I can make it.

Would like to. I'd commit but there have been so many times I've had to back out at the last minute this year.

Will camp at Schreiner Park in Kerrville if I can make it.

Let me know if you are camping will be happy to split costs and join you.

Let me know if you are camping will be happy to split costs and join you.

Right now (as if that means much) I have every intention to camp on Saturday night. Not sure I can get away early enough on Friday to make it, but sure would like to try. Tent sites along the river don't cost much and the company would be great. A chance to catch up

Work schedule for October sucks for me.
Otherwise, I could go for a Willie Nelson and hunk of pecan pie.

My deer lease is about 15 minutes from Ole 300 and I frequent that place.

Just a heads up this is next weekend the 15th not this one. Next month should be back on track.

Last edited:
Likely in on either dual sport, Black 1150GSA, or Orange XB12X.

Aint riding the 90' FXR that far, yet. Its probably for sale anyways.

Cant ride the Africa Twin because I dont own a CRF1000 yet..

Last edited:
Anyone else hungry for some BBQ? Come on down and join up with us for some great brisket.

Out, unfortunately my better half chose Sunday for the state fair already [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back