• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello Everbody

Reaction score
Just to say hi to all you guys and girls out there. My friend vessmesch told me about Mark Eggars which hits deep. It is cool no matter what you ride that when it's time to step up for a lost brother or sister, you're there. I just seen that another, buddy Beemer Dude, is here too. We have had a few good rides together and ready to make more.

I have been riding on and off for 36 years. New to the rode because most of my time has been off road. Nothing like it riding on the road. BTW, I'm the one who will wave at anyone.

My moniker is Greeves TFS because I have one and used to compete in vintage trials. My current ride is a '03 BMW R1150RS not as flashy as my friends "Lucy" and "Yurtl" but it is enjoyable.

Look forward to reading the posts and maybe adding a word or two.
:mrgreen:

Thanks Buck. Most of my riding was trying to avoid trees not cars. Almost same skill and they both can hurt. So maybe you can give me some tips to stay up right on the street and avoid any confrontations.

:help:

Well, I'm still drilling on:

* "Look where you wanna go," or its corollary, "Do you REALLY want to go into that ditch you're looking at?"

* "All vehicles are out to get you."

:-D

Haha buck.... I know that'll be my downfall when I start learning... I'm a shocker for looking everywhere but where I'm going!!...only j/k, i'm not that bad.....much..... :wink: Hiya Greeves :chug:

Back