• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TW200s in the reservoir

GSer

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
There are some creeks and a flood control reservoir near our house, and my wife and I like riding our TW200s there.

Here is the trail we take along the creek, on the way to the reservoir.
Img5143-M.jpg

Img5149-M.jpg

My wife, on the move.
IMG5139-M.jpg

Img5140-M.jpg

We made it to the reservoir. I mentioned riding down the hill, but she opted to stay up high and take photos. This turned out to be a wise decision, unless you like snakes.
Img5146-M.jpg

Img5155-M.jpg

Img5159-M.jpg

I headed down the hill to check out the water.
Img5166-M.jpg

And I found out that the snakes were out and about!
Img5176-M.jpg

Img5179-M.jpg

Img5181-M.jpg

So, I decided the head back up the hill and leave the snakes to their hunting.
Img5164-M.jpg

Img5170-M.jpg

Img5165-M.jpg

We rode around for awhile and then headed back home.
Img5136-M.jpg

On the way back we came across this mini-van that must have had aspirations of being a 4x4.
Img5148-M.jpg

The TWs are easy to ride, and they are just alot of fun. We end up laughing everytime we ride them.

I know why you posted this. Trying to get me jealous since you know I'm looking for a TW200 for myself! Hopefully soon I'll have one of my own.

Thanks for posting the pics. I occasionally offer up the idea of a TW200 for sidecar driving Mrs. SwampFox, but she's not ready yet. Showing pics of snakes ain't gonna help. :eek2:

I grew up on 175 dirt bikes. I'd be right at home on one of these. I think I'd also like to get myself a 4x4 Windstar - okay, kidding about that. Seriously big snakes, dude.

No, no, no. I'm not trying to make you jealous. I'm just reinforcing your desire for one. :lol2:

I know why you posted this. Trying to get me jealous since you know I'm looking for a TW200 for myself! Hopefully soon I'll have one of my own.

No, no, no. I'm not trying to make you jealous. I'm just reinforcing your desire for one. :lol2:

Well, you have 2 of them. Seems like you could share. But I guess Gay might not like that. But I'm still looking.

You can borrow mine when you come out to Big Bend :sun:

You're definitely one of the good guys!

Voni
sMiling

With any luck I'll have a TW of my own the next time I'm in Big Bend but if not I may take you up on the offer.
And on another note I talked to The Queen tonight about maybe a party on the 19th.

...and I was thinking there would be a TW IN the reservoir....:rofl:

They sure do look like fun.

...and I was thinking there would be a TW IN the reservoir....:rofl:

They sure do look like fun.

That's what it does sound like and almost all the reservoirs in Central Texas are pretty well dry anyway so that would make sense.
I still think he's rubbing it in since he has 2 TW's and I ain't got none. Not yet anyway.

I've got a TW ... :nana: But he never gets to go see snakes. Yet. Thanks for the inspiration! :thumb:

Back