• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT 2018 Fall Rally - Eureka Springs - NOW WITH DIRT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TWT 2018 Fall Rally - Eureka Springs

:popcorn:

1 room booked for me, arriving Wednesday the 10th, and departing Sunday the 14th. Larry had all my info from last year, super nice guy.

Nate, let's plan to ride together from DFW. Looking forward to it!

Sounds good Paco!

Just giving this a bump back to the top. Anyone else thinking about a nice cool ride in the mountains? What happened to spring??

Yep, you didn't get the 2 days of Spring? :lol2:

I'm a strong maybe. I'm tired of missing out on these meetups. Tj might be out a town working at that time tho. :roll:

I'm a hopeful. Arkansas has some great roads. The weather forecast several days before will be my decision maker.

I went ahead and booked Wed-Sun at the Best Western down the street, but count me as a maybe right now.

I need to do some vacation shuffling to see if I can actually make it.

They were lovely. May I have some more, please sir?

Since I can't control the weather, whoever has the controls.....adjust it back to Spring for a couple more days!

I don't think it's going to help :lol2:

Last year Mac took me ridin thru somebodys pasture.... Id almost swear

(They prob did too)

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

HEY, it was a road...sort of...with a mailbox on it. :rider:

Since I can't control the weather, whoever has the controls.....adjust it back to Spring for a couple more days!

I don't think it's going to help [emoji38]2:
Hello........you have reached the weather control hotline....please enter password & press 1 to adjust the temperature up...... Please press 2 for no change.... Please press 3 to adjust the temperature down..... For all other weather control issues... Please press *0

*0..... Hello you have reached the weather control hotline.... All representatives are assisting other callers at this time....
Your approximate wait time is 3 months....
(que obnoxious music)

I went ahead and booked Wed-Sun at the Best Western down the street, but count me as a maybe right now.

I need to do some vacation shuffling to see if I can actually make it.

Hope to see you there!

Hello........you have reached the weather control hotline....please enter password & press 1 to adjust the temperature up...... Please press 2 for no change.... Please press 3 to adjust the temperature down..... For all other weather control issues... Please press *0

*0..... Hello you have reached the weather control hotline.... All representatives are assisting other callers at this time....
Your approximate wait time is 3 months....
(que obnoxious music)

Like :thumb:

Or, mailbox full of requests

I'm a maybe. I know the roads through there pretty well. I organize a car cruise through there twice a year.

And if I go I'll be riding up there. And I will be taking the scenic route the entire way. I don't like interstates

That maybe list is getting long! Anyone ready to be moved to the IN list?

Put me on the in list. I'm going to call and make my room reservation tomorrow. I forgot to do it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back