• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 V-Strom 650 Adventure

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Sold to TWT member .Final PRICE REDUCED 4000 firm give away price IMO . 2012 V-Strom 650 adventure model less than 20K miles. Great shape! ABS new KN air filter and new 4 iridium plugs. Always Valvoline synthetic M/C oil every 3K miles. Gel and regular seat. SW Mo-Tec snap on tank bag, and GPS holder. Bright driving lights on Tourtec mount, Huge tail bag Factory Suz-Trax panniers used twice Tourtec skid plate. Phone and battery tender connects. New Anakee 3"s master cylinder guard, factory hand guards, stock windshield and two more adjustable ones one is on it and works great at 5foot 11 inches tall, also good aluminum fork brace, peg lowering kit and shifter. Crash bars. After market rear rack, repair manual owners manual two keys. Never spent night outside. $ 5 K OBO, or possible trade for late model pop-up camper soft or hard side. I can add cash. My wife is picky so no need unless it is like new :). (like the Wee) I plan on buying a new P0p Up once I get space. Bike has never been down and only ridden on Sunday once a month by a 67 year old man :). Stator recall was done a year ago. Never had one problem with this bike. If you have ever owned a metallic black bike you know why it is covered in shop.:).harder to keep clean. Also got insurance payment for bikes today, just don't ride that much anymore.

Attachments

• FS 2 WEE.jpg
    FS 2 WEE.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 200
  • FS 3 WEE.jpg
    FS 3 WEE.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 174
  • FS 4 Wee.jpg
    FS 4 Wee.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 195
  • FS 5 Wee.jpg
    FS 5 Wee.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 175
  • FS 1 WEE.jpg
    FS 1 WEE.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
just added can you think of anything else, seriously. Thanks Ron Just thought of crash bars

Last edited:
I like that you have the aftermarket top box. My nearly identical '12 has the square OEM box, and it isn't all that roomy. Great bike; somebody will be fortunate indeed to latch onto it.

Bargain hunters, I knocked 500 bucks off for TWT members must have verifiable User-Name and at least 100 or more posts and cash or cashier check..:lol2:

Last edited:
I have a few....
Trade ya for my Versys + $500

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Nearly 6000 posts and fine ones at that, Thinning the heard and going camping. I have the RE and the Super Sherpa that's enough to keep me riding. I'm getting a pop up to park in its place :lol2:
That Versys and my Wee are two of the best deals I have ever seem. I never find them when I am looking to buy. Most people want a low monthly payment.
Your Versys may be the best buy I have ever seen on TWT its like new!

2nd Gen Weestrom is on my list of next bikes. My 04 is still ticking along though :(

Final price reduction see first post 4000 firm. Goes to CL also next weekend.
This bike is near perfect loaded with farkles worth over half the price. I have three bikes hard to ride them all as slow as I ride at 67 :). Have a blessed day.
I found a A- frame pop up I'm buying. :)

Last edited:
The bulletin board is by the restroom and ATM machine, mostly business cards. There ain't many motorcycles in T-Dale mostly old trucks and tractors and old folks

Last edited:
SOLD SOLD someone got a great motorsickle and is a member on TWT. Now I'm down to just Two bikes :(

Last edited:
Back