• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Uluru / Ayres Rock Red Center Australia.

saikhan

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all. :) I haven't posted for a fair while, however in 43 days ( I know, that's a long time. But it goes quick) some friends and I are heading to the center of my fine country. When I figure out how to post picks on here again (I have to find a new photo hosting site), I intend to post photos etc of the run up to the trip.

Vehicles that are going at the moment are two cars and two bikes.

2017 KTM 500 exc. Mine
2010 DRZ 400. Mine, i am loaning it to someone.

2018 Ford Ranger Dualcab ute. Mine, only had it for a week.
2017 Isuzu Dmax Dualcab ute.

Both the Cars are being fitted out with a lot of gear for this trip. We have heaps of camera gear and drones as well, although I am not a professional , I hope to get the odd pic you may like. :)

Pic and updates to follow.

Put videos together and put something up on YouTube. Sounds like a blast to watch

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I was thinking about you recently because a friend of mine has just returned from a visit to Australia. Good to see you are back! I can't wait for the report :thumb:

Remember to bring enough beer.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yZYMW8GISg"]Castlemaine XXXX Advert 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Back