• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Large Admore Light Bar

Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Wells III
Installed the Large Admore Light Bar on the bike today.Routed the wiring for the light bar and Admore top case lights right along where the luggage rack attaches at the seat. Theres a groove there just perfect to run wiring under your seat. Will take it to the shop for them to splice into the bikes wiring and while there I'll get a Fuze Block installed.

28672877576_c0925a41f4_b.jpg
Admore Light Bar by weljo2001, on Flickr

Admore Topcase Lights Connection coming out the bottom of case.

28672877976_0dbf3153ef_b.jpg

28672879016_5174fd2f9a_b.jpg

How is the Ardmore working for you? I'm considering buying 2 of them for our WeeStroms.

THanks.
Darrell

Thanks for the headsup. I thought yours was the fancier version that they retail for $199. Wasn't sure if it was worth the extra money. But $75 is definitely a deal.

Thanks for the headsup. I thought yours was the fancier version that they retail for $199. Wasn't sure if it was worth the extra money. But $75 is definitely a deal.

Nope when i got mine they had just came out with it....https://www.admorelighting.com/product/admore-smt-light-bar-large/ . Been extremely happy with it and the newer 199.00 one seems a bit overkill for me...

Before that i had an older model i got in 2010 and had it on my Versys 650..

Thanks. I agree on the $199 one. Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back