• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: 5/21 May meet n greet neat with A ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Okay okay okay here we go my north Texas friends and riders. We will be in Springtown,Texas for this months gathering of the clan. If you like pork ribs bring your A game and plenty of room for grub. Hope to be able to visit with all you folks from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and beyond.:bbq:

Please post up on here if you are joining us for lunch Sunday. These like other ride to eat events are fantastic ways to meet other members and maybe make a new friend. Please let us know also if you plan on camping with V-lust and crew.

This is a open invitation. All riders and family welcome. All you newbees that have just signed up on TWT come ride over and shake some hands and see what it is all about.

V-lust has offered up his piece of heaven closer to the M@G if anyone wants to camp there I am in for that. Any tankers please let me know so I can pass the word. It is very generous of him and lets do this.

Note to regulars.......one week later so to not interfere with Mothers Day celebrations.:sun:

Time is 11 o'clock on Sunday May 21ST.

Woody Creek Bar-B-Q
205 north Ave A
Springtown,Texas
817-220-2008

Yes list::thumb:
Zephyr
julimike54+1
Tx_northstar+1
jqueen
KP
MarkGrant +2
duchess+1
rpcrat
DancesWithCurves+1
RWhitehouse.................16
Ron Stromer
yeliabp+1
maximus_flavius
Mr2mch
DFW Tom
Zonie.................23
shovel+1
jetdr21
gixxerjasen
rhodyne
JQ1.0
OLDTLSDoug.....30
V-lust+1
dohertycm+1
Yeeha! Stephen
rpcraft
RWhitehouse.................37

Thinking hard?:scratch:
Coop
sharkey
SpiritAtBay
pacman
eightball465+1
Xclimation
CleatusJ
DFWTruman
Rick M
sKatZ

Last edited:
Potential camping... Have not contacted them for availability.
http://brazosrivercatfishcafetx.com/campground/4341749

Just tried to call and it just rings and rings. Must be swimming.:mrgreen: Will try again Friday.

This is a spot we checked out last time after the disaster of a place we camped at last time. The guy was really nice but that has been maybe a year ago and I am not sure exactly how they work. Will get a hold of them and post up. We can walk over to the Catfish place from where they are so that would be good for Saturday dinner.

Kickstand profit. Thanks for the message. I'll be there with bells on. +2 in a cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe? My good friend/roommate from California will be in town that weekend and I'm not sure what's planned yet.

Add me to maybe. I need to check with the activity planner and ensure I'll be free. I may have to supermoto over if my shock isn't back in time.

I'll be a maybe to keep up with updates. Moving mom to a senior living apt and can only do it on weekends this month... it will all depend on how she feels each weekend.
and thanks for the pm.

Probably in- may have a last minute change but for now I'm OK.

I'd like to go but too soon to tell. I am working a couple hours on Sunday on a regular basis now.

I could not find an email for the campground. When I met the owner we hit it off when he discovered we both had connections to UNT. I'll try to find him on social media.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Consider me in. Too close to home for me to miss, lol...

Darn it, I'll be at SLAP in Arkansas that weekend. I was hoping this would be the 14th. Foiled by mothers day! LOL

Darn it, I'll be at SLAP in Arkansas that weekend. I was hoping this would be the 14th. Foiled by mothers day! LOL

It is that way every May. So I move it so as to not interfere with Moms special day. Back up that way somewhere in July.

Thanks for the invite, I'll definitely plan on going. About a 3.5 hr ride, so will probably look into the camping as well.

Due to some serious back issues (maybe facing 3rd back surgery) I am on the maybe list even though I live in Springtown. I want to make it to get to meet some folks but I am not really mobile right now.

Back