• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the forums but not the area

Reaction score
First Name
Prentice
Last Name
Smith
Hello all, I'm Polk540, came over here from moto houston after asking about advice on dual sports. Hope to meet some of y'all over the next few months that I'm here, before I move back to conroe in about three months. Hope we can have fun until, and maybe after, then.

Thanks. :)

Hmm, there is a Montgomery Thursday night meet up every week. http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15873 The guy that started this site and that thread, tourmeister, is there most weeks.

And he and several of the regulars are DS riders. Show up and pick their brains in person.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I am in Huntsville, but I won't be at the Montgomery area bike night this evening. Ideally, my son and I will be putting around on some trails on dirt bikes to enjoy the beautiful evening!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I am in Huntsville, but I won't be at the Montgomery area bike night this evening. Ideally, my son and I will be putting around on some trails on dirt bikes to enjoy the beautiful evening!

Definitely have a nice day for it. I was out enjoying it a little myself today.

Hello all, I'm Polk540, came over here from moto houston after asking about advice on dual sports. Hope to meet some of y'all over the next few months that I'm here, before I move back to conroe in about three months. Hope we can have fun until, and maybe after, then.

Welcome! Moving to Conroe doesn't have to mean the end of moto fun!

Oops! (How'd that happen?)

Last edited:

:welcome:

Oops! (How'd that happen?)

Lol @double post. True, just depends on if I'm living with my folks or not. Parking at a premium there. :/ So it may go into storage. I don't know yet. Got a few months to figure it out.

Back