• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Hi there, my name is Sheila (aka nfocusdesign). I heard about you guys a while back, but haven't been out yet. I'm going to try to make it this Friday. Do you welcome all bikes, maybe even scooters? I have several bikes, but my only street legal motorcycle (72 Yamaha LT2) doesn't have the most reliable headlight, so I try not to be out after dark on it. Okay if I bring my Stella scooter with sidecar?

We think scooters are cool. With sidecars they're even cooler. The fact is though you could drive and we wouldn't lock you out.

While it will be my first visit, hopefully it won't be my last and you'll be able to see in person the next time I come.

Mmm ice cream [emoji509]
32940EDD-F731-4D94-933B-B85B00738F69_zps75d7t3rt.jpg

Workin.... :/
Did the locale change? And how cool was the scooter?! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No body took any pics. I guess the main photographers were out tonight.

It was great meeting everyone tonight. I'll be coming again.

Attachments

• burgerbox.jpg
    burgerbox.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 163
uploadfromtaptalk1493465802234.jpgYup, pretty darn cool. That picture really doesn't do it justice. It has a much nicer paint job than comes across in that picture.

Last edited:
That is wicked cool!! I didn't know scooters could come with side cars.

Thanks guys. Here is a photo taken during the day. There are a few scooters with sidecars out there. This sidecar is made specifically for the Stella. I ordered the scooter and sidecar the same day. The scooter came in a few days. The sidecar took 4 months. Longest 4 months of my life.

Attachments

• Stella.jpg
    Stella.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 169
It is very nice! Makes me want to get one now.

Thanks guys. Here is a photo taken during the day. There are a few scooters with sidecars out there. This sidecar is made specifically for the Stella. I ordered the scooter and sidecar the same day. The scooter came in a few days. The sidecar took 4 months. Longest 4 months of my life.

How cool is that? My brother and I had a Vespa Scooter with a sidecar in the early 60's to get us to school in Puerto Rico. It was a blast.. We also threw the Morning Miami Times Herald out of it.

264 papers thrown every morning in less than an hour out of it. Most hit papers the yards!:clap:

I am going to HAVE to ride into town to see this one!:rider:

How cool is that? My brother and I had a Vespa Scooter with a sidecar in the early 60's to get us to school in Puerto Rico. It was a blast.. We also threw the Morning Miami Times Herald out of it.

264 papers thrown every morning in less than an hour out of it. Most hit papers the yards!:clap:

I am going to HAVE to ride into town to see this one!:rider:

That has to be the coolest paper delivery vehicle ever. I plan to be there with mine again this week.

As most of you may know Dale (in Carrollton) had knee replacement surgery Tuesday. I called this morning. Sounded pretty drugged up but was able to say they had him up walking the length of his room a couple of times Wednesday. He said the pain is excruciating, worse than his New Mexico accident. That is the way of Medicare. They won't pay for the good stuff. I'm just glad he is alive and will be back someday. For 88 he is pretty amazing.

We'll be thinking of him! Don't get me started on medical stuff!

Back