• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

April Pie Run Campout

The trio is here!

Even if tenting and sharing a site, you need to come by the office (if still open) to sign in.

If you come after office has closed, the paper work for your site will be on counter at check in desk.

If tenting and worried about the possibility ofstorm there is a covered area where you can pull your tent to. If possibility of hail or bad storm, there is a covered area to pull your bikes or cars under.

There are a couple of nice areas with chairs, grill and fire pit with free firewood that we may use.

Also, there is a rec room, work out center (ugg) open 24/7

The concern with the elderly is unfounded. No worse than any other public place. Some of the nicest people I know are elderly.

We are in site 30. Let me know when you are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT and I are struggling in that direction--will get there eventually...

Update...color us wussy. We be tired ��. Don't wanna play Dodge the Deer tonite either. We'll be up for it in the mornin' tho.

Last edited:
JT and I are struggling in that direction--will get there eventually...

Update...color us wussy. We be tired í*½í¸´. Don't wanna play Dodge the Deer tonite either. We'll be up for it in the mornin' tho.

Chicken!!
We just got in and didn't see a single deer.
Just one adventurous skunk.

Beautiful weather, good friends way up in the hills. Fun group walk down to the river

Too warm for a fire, but at least
no wind for once! Perfect.
4a705eee026569a30823467f4e6149da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was good see everyone. Looking forward to the next gathering.

Back